MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Nov 18, 2004

#53 - Duplicitous

I was wrong!

I thought that arrogant person are the most despicable human being I ever met, but hey, I was wrong, very wrong! Now, I rather endure myself with the arrogant person bragging things regarding their achievements, power, riches, looks and everything (some are just air in their heads) but at least these people say things in front of you. You have a way to defend whatever is the topic, you can share your knowledge (just to put him off) or you can just pretend that you are listening.

But then, I found out that there are more loathsome people and these people are the - DUPLICITOUS!

Duplicitous, two-face or double-dealing person are unbelievable! These people act like a real friend to you but once they aren’t around, beware, coz they will stab you behind your back, talk things that are out of your wild imagination and really knows how to put you down. They have an ulterior motive on you.

A person who was so nice to you, whom you treated well, share secrets with and the least unexpected person will stab you.

I had been exposed from small-scale to large-scale company, working in and out of the country and working my butt to earn a respect from my colleagues. Sometimes you will meet people who are hard to deal with but that's ok, it's business only... and I am lucky to met nice people wherever I was assigned.

But now, in this strange place, I got a biggest surprise on my life!!!I haven’t encountered a duplicitous person before until recently, duplicitous person that exist in my mom's favorite soap opera back home came alive. A "so-called" friend of mine stabbed me! Oucch! Couldn't believe it!



--
Secrets, secrets, secrets…….tsk. tsk. tsk.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:30 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~