MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 14, 2005

#93 - A day with the USS Rushmore's

I received an unexpected call last Wednesday. I did not anticipate that he would call me again. I was shocked that an old friend still regards me as a big sister despite the fact that I had a terrible disagreement with her sister.

Anyway, after that call, we were back into our old ways and invited me over to meet him coz he's here. He's actually in here near me. Their ship docked here for 5days.

Together with my friend, we met him last weekend with his liberty-buddy. Grrrr. . . He made us wait for 2 hours but anyway, the whole day was fun coz I met some of his colleagues too. We had our lunch at Pinoy Restaurant, gone some shopping, picture taking, shopping again and had a few drinks at Pinoy Bar before their curfew.

It was total fun and riot. These guys were so amazing.








--
I got their permission to post their pics.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 04:38 :: # :: 8 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~