MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Sep 2, 2004

#29 - BER Again

September - start of the "BER" Month.

I'm sure, TV Programs and Radio Announcers (DJ's) has started their countdown for Christmas. Ayala, Ortigas, The Fort, Libis, Cubao and other places were showing off who's better in their decorations in the streets. Malls will start to change their motif and facade in time for Christmas…Christmas song will be played in the airwaves.


I will not be able to help my sisters to put up our Christmas tree. I will not be able to hang our Lantern and decorate our garden and roof with Christmas lights, i will be out from our gift giving, i will not be able to attend dawn masses and i'm out at our Noche Buena... and all of this will surely I will miss!!!

--
One thing I wont miss – THE TRAFFIC!!!

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 05:36 :: # ::


~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~