MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jul 10, 2005

#112 - I was Tagged!

Perplexity is what I AM!

I've been away from my family and whenever homesickness hits me, I CRY. Aside from family and friends, sports activities and my collections are the things that I MISS most.

I HATE it when unexpected things happened to me and I can't control it. I WISH that all things will come to pass and will stop bugging me.

Instead, I LOOK for the brighter side and I DANCE with the flow of music. Although I FEAR for my dad's health, I HEAR God's voice telling me not to worry. So, I SING praises to God for all the blessings and miracles.

I REGRET for being close-minded regarding love for I HAVE a traumatic experience before. I kept on saying to my friends that all I NEED is a baby before I reach my 34th birthday.

But how come I HEAR different tune in my heart? I MUST be strong and firm, and go on with my plan. I cannot concentrate everytime I ACHE for him. Maybe I SEARCH so many places for the lost tile to complete the puzzle that's bugging me and I found it only here or maybe ... I LOVE him now.

I BLOG to express myself and I cant suppress my feelings anymore.

--
Thanks Nao for this tagged, thru this i was able to convey what i'm hiding from myself.
Hey Atot, laugh out loud. Ok fine, girl pala ako!!! Don’t worry I'm happy.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:56 :: # :: 11 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~