MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 23, 2005

#104 - SobEr

Work is Hell
And so I am ...

I'm beginning to detest my work and it is dangerous to my current state of mind. I can't think straight, I can't make a decision and I can't quit coz I gave my promised to my mom that however/whatever it takes, I will help on my father's medical expenses.

I knew myself, when I'm right, I fight for it no matter what, but it seems like that im becoming a "yes boss" person, person that i hate most. I can't complain, I can't contradict. Racial discrimination rules where I work.

*whew* (oh God please give me more patience, i dont want to loose my temper)

***
It's weekend again!!!

Good thing I got an invitation from a friend to join fishing on an island. I finished my laundry, packed my stuff and left my flat.

It's already past 7pm when we reached the place. It so soothing and relaxing. I like the island, the wind, the moon, the stars and the atmosphere. For a change, booze was out from my body system on weekend escapade.

Finally, I was able to breathe and found peace for a little while. I almost cried but I hide it coz my friend was laughing at me. A cowgirl like me should not cry. Hahaha!!! (no woman no cry – bob marley)

Fishing till 1:00am was fun, but I think bad luck was with me coz we cant catch a big one.

I slept at 2:00am and woke up at 3:00am to catch again. Imagine that!!! 1 hour sleep only!!! I want to kick my friend for shaking my tent to wake me up. grrrr...Anyway, we decided to wait for the sunrise since we cant go back to sleep.
At 6:00am we decided to left the island.

--
Starwars: Episode 3 – Revenge of the Sith is finally open here. I will definitely watch this movie.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 06:43 :: # :: 10 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~