MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Apr 17, 2005

#100th Entry

It's my 100th entry!!!

Anyway, I am indebted to Mae and Daday who pushed me to setup my own blog! Thank you! Muahhhhh...

And other reasons why I stay tuned to my Blog.

- I gained BLOGging friends.
- I got an itch for menus now. Rors was the one who told me about it and it's fun! (Just wait for me Rors and it's all yours.)
- It's my guinea pig to enhance and practice my ancient web skills.
- It's my outlet for my depression, homesickness & boring life.
- It's my instrument to thank and praise people.
- It's my tactic to disparage dim-witted people
- I got advices & techniques on digital photography.
- I got good reviews on books and movies.
- It's my channel for my family, friends, colleagues, classmates, schoolmates & detractors that I'm still alive and kicking and my life is still in normal state.
- I don’t care if the world will know that I'm a BITCH (*sometimes*)


--
Eto resulta ng wala sa Pilipinas, walang bundok na maakyatan, walang ka-dive buddy na mapagkakatiwalaan at walang tropa. Walang magawa kundi magbasa, magpinta, mag-gantsilyo, magsulat, tumambay sa kapihan para magmasid o makisama sa gimik ng iba. Ang hirap kapag iba ang trip mo sa trip ng kasama mo. Wala kang magawa kundi makisama kesa mabansagan kang "others". Pero ok din naman ang buhay dito kahit papaano, kakailanganin mo lang talaga ng lakas ng loob, pananalig sa maykapal at kapalan ng mukha. Kaya ko pa!!!
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:04 :: # :: 8 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~