MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 14, 2005

#103 - Earth to Mmy-Lei

Work was toxic for 2 hell weeks, plus the fact that I had to trained 2 people…I don’t want to complain but arggghhhhh… It gives me too much headache especially if both were singing different tunes on a simple mathematics explanation. Good thing that they were nice people or I might breakdown. (Buti pa pinoy madali turuan!!!)

A nightly jogging trip makes my blood pressure cool down. However stress I was at work, I forced myself to walk and jog inorder to revive my strength. It feels good that I can resume my jogging coz it's summer here now, I need to shake off some unwanted flab coz I was so lazy last season.

I neglected by Blogging world during those weeks and I don’t have time either to visit my blogging friends. I almost forgot to call and greet my MOM last Sunday (Mother's Day) but Josie texted me and reminded me about it.

Anyway, im back and I can update TYAMBA, my photoblog

--
oiisst, visit my photoblog naman!
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 04:36 :: # :: 5 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~