MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 29, 2005

#105 - PopCorn pleaSe...

Finally, the force is with me… (for bitching again)

Me and my big mouth!!! My friend was so furious when he found out that I watched SW3 and left him. Hehehe. I don’t have any plans to invite anybody to watch with me. I wanted to watch ALONE especially if I like the film. I rather watch alone, concentrate and enjoy more the movie than with someone who asks questions or always looking at the watch during the entire show. Anyway, I promise him that I'd buy popcorn the next time we watch a movie.

I like Yoda best here in SW3. At least George Lucas was able to give justice to Yoda's character after 5 movies. Yoda was able to show that he's truly a Jedi master with some actions in this movie and what's more, he has a Lightsaber. I like it!!!


***

John: How do you feel
Charlie: I'm Fine.
John: Fine? You know what FINE stands for?
Charlie: Yeah, unfortunately…
John: Freak Out, Insecure,
Charlie: Neurotic and Emotional
John: Good…

"There are two kinds of thieves in this world; one who steal to enrich their lives and the other one who steal to define their lives"

"I trust EVERYBODY; it's the devil inside them that I don’t trust."


"You know the only thing WORST than a Thief? A COWARD! "

- from the movie "The Italian Job"


DMX: I think they are at the club.
Jet Li: How do you know?
DMX: I know. I can just feel it. It never happened to you?
Jet Li: No
DMX: I thought you Asian were all mystical?
Jet Li: We like to gamble and not to guess.

- from the movie "Cradle 2 the Grave"


Daughter: Why dad?
Father: You know I hate lying! It will cost you much once it fire back on you!

- from the movie that I forget the title. hehehe


--
Why some people can't empathize the term OVER and DONE WITH!!!
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 04:15 :: # :: 3 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~