MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jun 26, 2005

#109 – Festivities

There is always first in everything.

First time that I got busy for the month of June! My schedule is so hectic that im getting worried that I might fail some of my friends. I gained friends (in different groups) since I take refuge in this country.

Aside from work, I became busy when words spread out that I can troubleshoot PC's. It's my first time to troubleshoot PC's alone. Thanks to my bestfriend Edsel who is so patient on my questions and nagging whenever he troubleshoots PC's. I'm so nosy and talkative then that it paved way now (thanks bespren). Now, my friends and even friends of their friends where calling me to troubleshoot their PC's. I don’t mind fixing their PC's for free as long as they let me smoke during troubleshooting.

Sale! Sale! Sale! Whooooooooooooping Shopppppppping.
Season changed now so most of the malls where on sale. I confessed im a spendthrift when it comes on books, tops and pants but now even on shoes and sandals. Whew enough on this issue, my mom might be reading this and call me up.

Birthdays, parties - et. al.
What to do!!! I'm so anxious to disappoint my friends. Every week I don’t know where/whom to join. Good thing my closest friends (W & L) were always on closing schedules during weekends and we go out during weekdays that I could find time to others. I'm so tired, too much birthdays, parties and weddings to attend to.

Speaking of birthday yesterday was my friend's birthday. I learned that he never celebrated his birthday nor having a party before. I was astonished or maybe it's their culture. I don’t like to snoop so I just decided to surprise him and treat him at TGIF. Luck is with me coz it's his first time at TGIF and I immediately talked to the manager and told her about my surprise. People who are familiar at TGIF know that the staff sings to the celebrant. He was so surprised that he cried and wanted to kill me as soon as the staff finished their song number. First time that someone cried on my surprise.

And last… I called my dad last father's day. I was able to speak to him but I make it short coz homesickness hits me. My officemate saw me crying and it was the first!


--
Enough

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:33 :: # :: 3 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~