MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Sep 13, 2004

#35 - xCII

Work is slow today, my boss left early and I don’t have anything to do. I don’t want to be idle and think of my personal problems. So I thought of chatting with my friend back home. Good thing is Tina was able to hook me up with our former officemates / teammates.

Tina invited me over in a conference chat together with Jorel, Raymund, Jojo, Cherry, Edsel, and Me. Pity because we don’t know how to invite the others (Francis, Vincent, Mhelai and Anthony). These guys were my former teammates in our Company (CII). In short, I am their super demanding / stickler BOSS!!! We had good times and bad times. Working with these people was great and I miss hanging out with them. I also missed our overnight work-to-death projects. Eventhough our works were too demanding and time-pressured, we still find time to go out to unwind from works load.

I am happy that after the Company (CII) closed down, these guys were able to find good job, built and enhanced their career.

Meet them...

Showbiz Oriented Programmers





--
Another day has ended… *sigh*... Dont want to stay in my place...

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 07:11 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~