MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Nov 23, 2004

#55 - Cool Weekend!

After a disastrous birthday experience, I was happy that I accepted my friends offer to joined them camping at the beach. A sort of post-birthday and pre-birthday celebration with another friend. My friend, Lala, was ecstatic on her new acquired tent and upon discovered that I have one also, plans were made to spend the weekend camping.

At 8:30pm, Lala, Josie, Hanin and I were all ready and excited. The beach is a public place, but mind you people, it's clean and safe. Usually the place is crowded especially on weekends but when we got there, oh wow, at least we found a nice area. Since it's my forte to pitch a tent, I let them watched me first then they help me out on the poles and pegs and I let them pitched on the second tent.

Food was great! Josie is really a good cook. Unlucky for us coz I forgot my cam and so was Lala. Pictures on mobile were not clear.

I had fun with them and it's nice and simple weekend.



--
Some parts were deleted that might cause a problem to us. =)
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 03:53 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~