MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Nov 24, 2004

#56 - Fair or Unfair?

I'm having a second thought to post this entry.

It's just that I couldn’t breathe anymore to all the fiasco that's happening to me. I want to get out from this uproar. I want peace and move on. I'm having a restless night. I lessen my coffee intake so that I could sleep early but still unsuccessful. I couldn’t talk this damned thing to anyone.

For a week now, my daily routine has changed. Just to avoid people, I opted to stay in my place. Office-House-Office. I couldn’t imagine myself that!

I'm reassessing myself where did I go wrong! Why am I always to be blamed? I am trying to be nice and fair to everyone here which is hard for me coz I'm not really nice back home.

Is caring so much a sin? I don’t know what the meaning of being FAIR and UNFAIR now.

Maybe I will borrow Rors' infamous line "Paki ko" beginning today. Can i borrow Rors?



--
Well, na-post ko na eh!
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 03:29 :: # :: 3 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~