MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Dec 10, 2004

#59 - aLONE(LY)

Christmas is coming and I hate the thought of it!

It's not my first Christmas without my family, but spending alone is a different issue. Most of my friends went back home to spend the Holidays with their families like Willa and Cris. Jacq is far from my place and living a hermit life now =) . Tito Danny, my drinking buddy, decided to leave this country for good and I miss the rest of his gang. My brother and sister-in-law will be very busy on their church activities. And for the rest, I know they have their own plan too.

Christmas is just an ordinary day here and worst of all, I have work on that day!!!

I still have 14 days to go to plan if …. Ahhh (damn! I don’t want to make plans anymore) but for now, I guess I'll just be in my place all ALONE.

--
Hmmm looks like dvd galore with lots of chips & salsa on christmas. =). *wink* sssssssssounds better.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:32 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~