MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Dec 23, 2004

#67 - Promotions et. al.

I was so engrossed watching a movie in my place when Ana called me up and invited me over for a dinner at the beach. Hey wait, dinner at the Beach? It's too freaking cold out there! I was wondering and wanted to ask her but I knew her. She's too transparent if she has a problem, so I said yes, turn off my laptop and joined them.

Together with Josie, Hassnain and Faisal, we went to the beach. They said it's a sort of Ana's post birthday celebration as well as Hassnain's Promotion but the truth prevails. Ana, Hassnain and Faisal are officemates and they were too pissed off to their works and to ….oppsss…. hehehe.

I enjoyed the night and had fun with them. *Grrrr* I'm shivering the whole night coz I'm so stupid to wear slippers instead of a close shoes or rubber shoes.

I took some pics but im having a problem uploading them. Maybe next week.

--
Merry Xmas to all . . .
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 04:44 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~