MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Dec 17, 2004

#63 - Bitching Tidbits

I got a vast reply through text, calls and emails from my friends when I posted here that someone called me a bitch a couple of days ago. These are my silent friends, who constantly reads my blog but made no comment on my site since they can call/text/email/YM me anytime.

To all my friends, relax!!! I'm fine, no need to elaborate the incident. I just smiled on it. I didn’t talk back, not a single BAD word came out from my mouth after that BITCHING incident. Fighting is no use. Let's just say, I do believe in KARMA.

**

I run out of movies to watch. My neighbor lends me Feng Shui, a horror/suspense movie of Kris A. Since it's a horror movie, I decided to try eventhough I'll have criticism in the end – the output, yeah right, no comment. Is it a horror/suspense movie? Hmmmm, then why am i laughing.

**

Another hilarious situation when my friends called me up.

M: huy betch, how r u?
Me: huh! what betch? M, is that u!
M: hihihi, ano pa nga ba!
Me: anong betch pinagsasabi mo jan!
M: ung nilagay mo sa blog mo, di ba sabi mo Betch ka!
Me: susme! M, tagal mo na NZ bisaya accent ka pa din. Bitch po un.

Another one:

T: Ate totoo ba ung balita!
Me: na ano?
T: me nagsabi kasi sa akin dito eh.
Me: na ano yun!
T: Ngayon lang daw. Eto nga naiiyak ako.
Me: eh bakit, ano nga un!
T: naku, cge bye, tapos na break ko.
Me: huy, ano nga ung balita.
T: na patay na daw si FPJ. Bye.

end of conversation.


--
Two more weeks and it will be 2005. I don’t believe in new year's resolution but this time, I'll try to make a good one for my future.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:17 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~