MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Dec 12, 2004

#61 - Another Son

Name: Nathan Keithly Papa
Born: October 4, 2004





My new adopted son (Godson).

Second son of Ajee and Phil. Ajee and I became good friends during our project stint in Bangkok. She, on AS400 and I, on Imaging System, both for credit card/loan system.

It may be bad for others but would you believe that our friendship flourished because of cigarettes?

If both team has no deadline, we always go back early to our hotel room after office hours. We rarely go out (Gimik) since few can understand and speak English on that place. Ajee's room became our hangout. She cannot leave the room for her husband always call during the night, either we play tong-its or videoke. But most of the time, I was in her room since I cant sleep early and doesn’t want to stay in my room. We chat, watch UFC and smoke. Ajee is a good listener and down-to-earth person. She's not only my smoking buddy but also my shopping partner. We shop a lot and I was so thankful that we jive on many things.

I met Phil and Calix, Ajee's husband and son, when my team goes back to Manila to renew our visa.

After a year of no communication, Ajee found me again in YM and now became a Godmother to her youngest son.

It feels good to found an old friend.


--
Pasko na naman!pwede pass muna mga inaanak! malayo si ninang.


 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 05:04 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~