MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Aug 5, 2005

#116 - Instant Noodle ….Nurse

No offense meant to all the nurses especially to my blogging friend Naomi. Actually, I have loads of nurses' friends. Some I met during college times and some from common friends. I admire them coz there are so brave to face the challenges especially to save life or give a life to gloomy patients but………not to me!

I am not a nurse and will never be a nurse or an aide or anything that works in the hospital. My Aunts and Uncles were forcing me to take Nursing course before but I'm so adamant to tell them that I WILL NOT. The hell with the Nursing Course. I'm sure my life will be hell if I took it for two reason. One I hate blood. I hate it and the smell that's why I'm having an uncontrollable mouth during my monthly period. I swoon whenever I see blood. Two, I hate Hospitals. It gives me creepy feeling whenever I'm in the hospital. I don’t like the odor, the scenario.…. And most of all I don’t like taking care sick people…it depresses me so much.

On the other hand, I like to help taking care/nursing sick animals. I like to give medicines to my dogs whenever they are sick. I was so excited when we dissected a frog and bird during high school days. I witnessed how a cow gave birth (holy cow) when I had a vacation with my friend. I help Onat & Mae cleaning the wound and removing the maggots of Mae's Rabbit.

But when my bf got sick, oh my what to do!!! I hate nursing sick people. My mind was in turmoil. Would you believe that I tried hard to remember what my mom did to me whenever i got sick before? There's no thermometer around to check his temperature, no ice bag to put on his forehead. All I knew is the "punas system" or sponge bath. I knew that I have to give him a sponge bath coz he's freaking hot and quivering. I could not bring him in the hospital for some other reasons. I'm so desperate that I called Ate A for help. She's a nurse friend but she's on duty. In the end, I give him a cold sponge bath. Wow, tyansing!!! hehehe

I was so worried on his fever and serious on giving him the sponge bath but he's so cool that he wanted to smoke and even offered me to smoke to lessen my burden. Arrrggg, I wanted to punch this man!

--
hay…hirap magalit sa ibang lahing bf. Isip ka pa ng salitang maiintindihan nya.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 22:01 :: # :: 10 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~