MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Aug 23, 2005

#120 - Seek and Find

Proverbs 17:9
"Whoever forgives the offense seeks love, but whoever keeps bringing up the issues separates the closest of friends. "

--

My friends used to teased me that I was really a Star Wars (Strikes Back) fanatic. Why? Coz I always strike back whenever someone tried to oppress my family, my friends or me. My friends witnessed how bad I was everytime I strikes back and I was one hell of a person when got angry coz I could not control my temper. I believed on getting-even (like Darth Vader).

Ooopps that was before.

I'm in control now and up to this moment, I could still say that im still sane. After years of rehabilitating myself from this book/s, I learned to forgive and let go.

Finally, after wakeful nights and perturbing days, I was able to gather my power to break the ice with my sister. We talked…disagreement…talked…cried…talked…settled down. I knew I have to strive harder inorder to break the wall and let go of our suppressed feelings. I knew it would not be easy to heal the wounds that been scared for years, that the road to get there is rocky and moist but there is nothing to loose to try it.

Now, I could say that it's easy to breathe and talk things over. We're talking and she started to confide and asks my advises.

I was hoping too that a good friend that I encountered in the blog world would start to forget the past and move on. Everyone has a skeleton in closet but it will be nice to start cleaning it. Right!

To you my friend, I'm always ready to hear your mourning if it makes you feel better. Hoping for the best for you and your family. Welcome again and thank you.

--
Smile na kasi!!!
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 04:16 :: # :: 5 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~