MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Dec 30, 2004

#69 - 2004

Year-2004 is a suicidal year for me. So many bombshells came out to blast me. What to do, I'm only human that wears-out. I cannot carry so much load. I've run out of bullets to fight. Not even an extra josh or any energy drink to keep me up.

So the easiest way was to run out!

Hahaha, I admit, I became a coward. Running out is the only solution coz some people left me no choice. I had been independent after college days. My parents gave me their blessing to live-out from our house. I love my freedom, my family, my friends and my work. I had a good life back then and all of these I gave up because of one reason (not even my fault!).

Though so much pains and sleepless night, I was able to swim as fast as I could with HIS help. HE pulls me up and gives me air to breath outshined those creeps who wanted to pull me down.

Now that I'm back on the net I can interact with my old friends, my family and new blogging friends but I still need to be on guard on every messages/posts I make.

I know it will take me years before I could finally say that I'm really OK when these creeping shadows will stop haunting me.

Hoping for the BEST for year-2005.

--

Happy New Year everyone.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:40 :: # :: 1 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~